Network 10 Competition – Film a video of you boogying down to the Minion Boogie and participate in the Network 10 Minion Boogie Competition at 10play.com.au/win page and you could win Family Pass (admits 4) to attend the premiere screening of Minions: The Rise of Gru in the Winners State.
Network 10 Minion Boogie Competition
How to Participate: To Participates 10Play Minion Boogie Competition, candidates needs to Film a video of you boogying down to the Minion Boogie and upload the video with the hashtag #minionboogiewin to Instagram or official website.
Eligibility: The 10play.com.au Competition is open to legal residents of the Australia, who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
Duration: The Channel 10 Minions Competition begins on Sunday, May 29, 2022 at 16:00 AEST and ends on Friday, June 10, 2022 at 23:59 AEST.
|Online Entry Page|
|Join Our Facebook Page|
Network 10 Competition Winner Drawing & Prizes:
(5) Major Prize Winners:
- Family Pass (admits 4) to attend the premiere screening of Minions: The Rise of Gru in the Winners State.
Choice of Premier Screenings are:
- Hoyts Entertainment Quarter in Sydney
- Village Jam Factory – VMAX 10 in Melbourne
- Reading Cinemas Newmarket – Titan Luxe in Brisbane
- Event Marion – Cinema 1 in Adelaide
- Grand Cinemas Warwick – Cinema 9 in Perth
- The Winners will be judged from all entries received on Monday, 13 June 2022.