Needs Convenience Stores Contest- Purchase a qualifying products from at Participating Needs stores and participate in the Needs Snack Scratch And Win Contest at Needswin.ca page and you could win $25,000 cash, $5,200 in Groceries, 100,000 Scene Plus Points and much more.
Needs Snack Scratch And Win Contest
How to Participate: To participate Needs Snack Scratch Win Contest, candidates needs to Purchase a qualifying products from at Participating Needs stores. Now visit online entry page and follow instruction to complete registration form including your valid personal details and purchase details to receive entries.
Eligibility: The Needswin.ca Contest is open to all legal residents of the New Brunswick (NB), Newfoundland, Labrador (NL), Nova Scotia (NS) or Price Edward Island (PE), who must be reached the age of majority in their Province of residence at the time of Contest start date.
Who’s Sponsor: The Needs Stores Contest is sponsored by McKee Foods Corporation, 10260 McKee Road, Collegedale, TN 37315.
Duration: The Needs Scratch And Win Contest begins on May 11, 2023 at 12:00:01 AM Atlantic Time (AT) and ends on July 5, 2023 at 11:59:59 PM AT.
|Online Entry Page|
|Join Our Facebook Page|
Needs Win Contest Winner Drawing & Prizes:
(1) Grand Prize Winner:
- Twenty-five thousand ($25,000) cash
(67) Secondary Prize Winners:
- (1) $5,200 in Groceries
- (1) $2,600 in Gas
- (56) 5,000 Scene Plus Point
- (8) 25,000 Scene Plus Points
- (1) 100,000 Scene Plus Points
Instant Win Game Prize Winners:
- Coca Cola Soft Drink
- Red Bull Energy Drink
- Snapple Tea
- Guru Energy Drink
- Bio Steel Sports Drink
- Lay’s Potato Chips
- Takis Chips or Nuts
- Nestle Drumstick, Chips Ahoy!, Oreo, Parlour Super, or Kit Kat Ice Cream Bar
- Mars King Size Chocolate Bar
- Sweet Sixteen Candy
- McSweeney’s Pep’n Ched
- Cadbury Family Bar
- Jack Link’s Pepperoni Stick
- Small XTRASLUSH
- The Grand Prize Draw will be held on Wednesday, July 14, 2023 via random drawing from all eligible entries received from all entries combined and notify via e-mail and/or phone number.