Purchase a copy of The West Australian and/or The Sunday Times and obtain the codeword and participate in The West Spin to Win Competition at Thewest.com.au/spintowin or Spin.thewest.com.au pages and you could win The Nutcracker Double Pass, Cheeseboard Celebration Hamper, $400 Crown Voucher, $500 Ritz-Carlton Voucher, We Will Rock You Double Pass, Wellness 2-Night Accomodation Package, Samsung TU8000 4K Smart TV, iPhone 11 Pro Max, DeLonghi Nespresso Coffee Machine, Apple Watch Series 6 Aluminium Case and Kindle Paperwhite eReader.
The West Spin to Win Competition
How to Participate: To join The West Competition, candidates needs to Purchase a copy of The West Australian, The Sunday Times, The Kalgoorlie Miner, South Western Times, Geraldton Guardian, Albany Advertiser and any other Regional Newspaper or Community News Group Publication to get a code. Now visit online entry page and follow instruction to complete and submit your entry with valid personal details and received code.
Eligibility: The Thewest.com.au Competition is open to all residents of Western Australia aged 18 years of age or older.
Duration: The West Spin Competition begins on Saturday, October 3, 2020 at 00:00 AWST and ends on Saturday October 17, 2020 at 23:59 AWST
|Online Entry Page|
|Join Our Facebook Page|
- (1) WA Ballet – The Nutcracker double pass
- (2) Forage and Fromage – Cheeseboard Celebration Hamper
- (2) $400 Crown Voucher
- (2) $500 Ritz Carlton Voucher
- (1) Lounge Double Pass: We Will Rock You
- (1) Pullman Bunker Bay Resort Margaret River Wellness 2-Night Accommodation Package
- (1) Samsung TU8000 55″ Crystal UHD 4K Smart TV
- (1) iPhone 11 Pro Max 256gb Space Grey
- (2) DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima One Coffee Machine
- (2) Apple Watch Series 6 44mm Blue Aluminium Case GPS + Cellular
- (1) Kindle Paperwhite 6″ Waterproof eReader (32GB)
- (200) Instant Win Prizes: Seven West Media gift card worth $10,000 for Coles, Woolworths, Bunnings, David Jones, JB Hi-Fi, BCF, Caltex and Dan Murphys
- The winners will be published on the webiste by 13 December 2020.