10th SOF International Maths Olympiad Result 2016-2017
Just check your Result of SOF – 10th International Mathematics Olympiad Exam 2017 which was held on 01st December 2016 and 13th December 2016 on various exam centers across the globe.
Recently the International Mathematics Olympiad invites students from classes 1st to 12th to participate and excel at International level and the conducted the SOF 10th IMO Examination in the month of December 2016 at various examination centers. The competition is in two levels. First level examination for SOF 10th IMO 2016 has been finished on 01st December 2016 and 13th December 2016. Now the 10th IMO (2nd Level) will be held on Sunday 12th February 2017 at Over 500 Centers Across the Globe. So here the team of the exam management are going to announced the SOF 10th IMO 2016-17 Result. The result will be Expected to be Deleclared During the 2nd Forthnight of January 2017.
10th IMO Result:
Please enter the Roll No. in this format – YourSchoolCode-ClassNumber-RollNo. eg.AS0001-05-005 to check the result.
The second level Olympiads will be conducted on Sunday, 12th February 2017 so here are the Criteria and Important Notes for all.
Criteria for qualifying for the 2nd level SOF 10th IMO 2016-17:
1. Top 5% of students, class wise, who appeared for the 1st level Olympiad.
2. Top 25 rank Holders, State wise & Class wise.
1. Class topper, where 10 or more students from a class appeared for the IMO and scored 50% or more marks.
2. Student’s Performance Report/Participation Certificate/ School Topper Medal/ Medal of Excellence as applicable will be sent to respective schools by Feb 2016.
3. The 2nd level exam for 10th IMO will be conducted on 12th Feb 2016. Exact time, and venue will be shared by end January 2017 on webpage.
4. Criteria for ranking students and awarding winners has been revised. For details on ranks / awards / additional information, please visit sofworld website.
5. For name correction / any other query, please write to us email@example.com
If You have any quary related to exam result then you can freely ask your question below in comments.
If this Article is Helpful for You then Just Like our facebook page for latest updates!!