ZEEL Zee Marathi Sankrant Queen – Audition, Registration Details
Here we are providing the details about the Zee Marathi Sankrant Queen Audition and Registration Details 2017. Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL) organised Zee Marathi Sankrant Queen (Event) only to female/ women residents of Maharashtra and who have completed 18 years of age and are not more than 60 years.
The registration process for participating in the auditions conducted for the beauty/talent pageant competition “Zee Marathi Sankrant Queen” (“Event”) organised by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (“ZEEL”) (“Audition”) on behalf of Zee Marathi channel (“Channel”). Any eligiable person fills, complete and submit the registration form (“Registration Form”) available on the webpage. The Audition is restricted only to female/ women residents of Maharashtra and who have completed 18 years of age and are not more than 60 years of age as on January 01, 2017 and those who are legally married on or before January 01, 2017.
Registration Form : http://www.zeemarathi.com/ZeeMarathiSankrantQueen
Registration End Date : 15th February 2017
Terms and Conditions :
1. To participate in the Audition, Applicant shall either successfully register online on the Website by furnishing all the necessary details
2. In order to participate in the Audition, Applicant(s) is required to fill/complete the Registration Form and submit the same during the Registration Period/Online Registration Period
3. The number of rounds, the criteria for selection to further rounds of Audition shall be determined by ZEEL
4. Participation in the Audition is free of cost and there is no registration fee for the same
5. Selection of an Applicant in one round of Audition does not imply selection of the Applicant to further rounds of Auditions that may be conducted by ZEEL in relation to the Event
6. ZEEL reserves the sole right to disqualify any Applicant at any time without assigning any reason and the decision of ZEEL shall be final and binding on the Applicant.
7. To participate in the Audition, Applicant shall compulsorily be required to carry with them both the originals and a copy of documents.
8. Applicant found to be below 18 years and above 60 years as per the age proof submitted.
The Tentative list of City comprises of Chinchawad (Pune), Aurangabad, Nagpur, Amravati, Nashik, Guhagar, Gadhhinglaj, Kolhapur and Sangli. For the Spot Registration in each city, participation in the Audition shall be available on first cum first serve basis during the tentative dates starting from January 9, 2017 to February 15, 2017.
Any interested Participants can participate. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity and apply for registration before the last date to appear at the venue of the audition on the day.
If this Article is Helpful for You then Like our facebook page for latest updates and Share this Details With your Friends!!