Settlement Arc Nasa Ames Space Settlement Contest 2017 – Chance to Win Grand Prizes
Just participates under the NASA Ames Space Settlement Contest 2017 and submit your Designs, original research, essays, stories, models, artwork or any other orbital space settlement related materials to win the grand prizes and NASA certificate.
This contest is running on the Settlement Arc Nasa webpage. This annual contest, co-operated by NASA Ames Research Center, San Jose State University, and the National Space Society (NSS) is for all students up to 12th grade (18 years old) from anywhere in the world. To participate under the contest any candidates have to follow the below link and terms and conditions which are fully mentioned on the contest page. Any interested candidates have to submit your hard copy related to Designs, original research, essays, stories, models, artwork or any other orbital space settlement materials may be submitted. The submissions must relate to orbital settlements.
For More Details Check Here
Contest Last Date : March 1, 2017
Terms and Conditions :
1. All submissions must be received by March 1, 2017
2. A NASA certificate will be sent to all participants unless plagiarism is detected.
3. The best submission, regardless of category, wins the grand prize
4. Students from outside of U.S. planning on attending the ISDC
5. Contestants give NASA the right to publish their submissions without restriction as a condition for entering the contest.
6. Submissions must relate to orbital settlements.
7. Two copies of the entry form with the appropriate information must be included with the submission
8. Submissions must be made in hard copy.
The contest is a best way to win big prizes. Just participate under the contest and send your entry to win prizes.
Best of Luck to All Participates!!
If this Article is Helpful for You then Like our facebook page for latest updates and Share this Details With your Friends!!