Technoxian 2017 WRC IRL Quad Challenge – Chance to Win Rs 1 Lakh Cash Prizes
Just participate under the Technoxian IRL Quad Challenge Contest 2017 and follow the below link and terms and conditions to win the cash prizes worth Rs 1 Lakh.
This contest is running on the Technoxian web page. This challenge is open for all education institutions. A team of 5-15 participants would represent their institutes. The teams are supposed to build specific design quad and perform task that includes travelling from source to destination crossing various obstacles. After the challenge only one team will decided to winners for Awards worth INR 200,000/- to winner teams.
For More Details Check Here
IRL Highlights :
– 2000+ teams participating in IRL Challenges.
– All participants will get certification of Participation from “All India Council for Robotics & Automation” and “Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India”.
– Memento to participating institutes.
– Awards worth INR 200,000/- to winner teams.
Competition Information :
Venue: Indira Gandhi Indoor Stadium, New Delhi
– For Indian college/school: INR 5000/- + ST per team (Maximum 15 participants)
– For overseas college/school: USD 100 per team.
– Team should be representing any university, college, school or education entity.
– Team size of minimum 5 and maximum 15 participants.
– 15th Feb – Last day for registration
– 15th March – Hospitality registration. Bookings can be confirmed based on “First come, first served” and and subject to availability.
– Grand Finale – 28th to 30th April 2017.
For more information, please contact:
– Ms. Sapna Sagar firstname.lastname@example.org
– Mr. Raj Sharma email@example.com
Just participate under this amazing challenge contest from above link and chance to win Free cash prizes so don’t wait. The winner will announced on their page.
Good Luck to all participates.
If this Article is Helpful for You then Like our facebook page for latest updates and Share this Details With your Friends!!